Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To brand or not to brand!

Well it's been over a week since my last post, I was too busy enjoying my life here in Mexico.

There is not enough time in a day or will there be in a life time to accomplish my projects but I always seem to find a window of opportunity to be entertained.

Three businesses really highlighted my week because they stand apart from the other competitors. They defined themselves because of who they are, what they do and how they do it for me.  They leave an impression and they are the ones that come on top and these are my referrals for this entry:


I recommend the Signature Swim with the dolphins!!


Cross fit Bucerias



After all work and play, experience a lovely dinner in an enchanted setting marked by professional service and amazing food!


No comments:

Post a Comment